6/20/2010

2.8 Watt 60 LED Light Bulb, Warm White

Cheap 2.8 Watt 60 LED Light Bulb, Warm White Review




This is one of the bright LED lights in the class. This is omnidirectional, and great for porch lights! my meter tests showed that these light bulbs use less power than advertised. I have an old rental house that is empty, and I want to leave the porch light. I do not have time to replace the fixture, so I just buy LED and leave running 24 / 7. If you have equipment you can get more directional light. I am very pleased. (PS It is also very good for illuminating plasticNatal grass numbers. With the help of this bulb, I have complete LED display for Christmas this year!.)




2.8 Watt 60 LED Light Bulb, Warm White Feature


  • Manufactured to the Highest Quality Available.
  • Design is stylish and innovative. Satisfaction Ensured.
  • Great Gift Idea.




2.8 Watt 60 LED Light Bulb, Warm White Overview


Comparable to a 40 to 50 Watt light. Design is stylish and innovative. Satisfaction Ensured. Uses the latest in LED light engine technology from CREE wasting very little light achieving over 95% luminary efficiency



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Jun 20, 2010 23:36:11

No comments:

Post a Comment