5/17/2010

Lights of America 2003LEDP38-65K LED Bulb

Cheap Lights of America 2003LEDP38-65K LED Bulb Review




I purchased about 15 Costco is in a few months ago. I left them on all night 8-12 hours a night as a security exterior lighting around my yard is very big .... They work very well except the basic fact that they are not as bright as incandescent or fluorescent lights of a similar design. What did I do to combat this is to add an additional flood fixture for each basic two existing flood lights. In other words I removed the cover plate which receives two-game and buy floodcover plate with three holes and added a third flood fixture for each of the base plate I replaced. In areas where I had two flood lights from a box before I now have three. In my front yard I use five lights before and now I'm using 8. It worked very well and is cheap and easy to do and solve the entire problem of light output. Cost of adding a third fixture for each electrical box is around $ 9.00 but compared to electricity savings, it was well worth it and you get allmore light. Simple solutions for all the light output from LEDs is to add more lights overall. Actually, now with more equipment pages have better coverage than before and focuses light from the LED light now floods. I am very pleased after I added more equipment. Blueish lights also look better outside then inside. It seems very very bright moonlight.




Lights of America 2003LEDP38-65K LED Bulb Feature


  • 5w par38 ref led bulb
  • Heat-free technology
  • Lights up faster
  • Mercury-free
  • 45W equivalent.




Lights of America 2003LEDP38-65K LED Bulb Overview


Heat free technology. Lights up faster. Mercury free. 45W equivalent.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: May 17, 2010 05:00:11

No comments:

Post a Comment