4/05/2010

LED Holiday Light String Set, 100 Warm White L.E.D. Light Bulbs, Energy Efficient 9.1 Watts Total

Cheap LED Holiday Light String Set, 100 Warm White L.E.D. Light Bulbs, Energy Efficient 9.1 Watts Total Review




This is a high-quality light that I seek. They almost commercial grade quality. Lights built well and looks like they will last me for several years. I was so impressed that I ordered an additional strand to be placed in the tree outside my house. I was very surprised with the quality and will be happy to buy from this seller again.




LED Holiday Light String Set, 100 Warm White L.E.D. Light Bulbs, Energy Efficient 9.1 Watts Total Feature


  • 9.1 Watts Total
  • Incandescent Equivalent: 40 Watts
  • 100 Warm White LED's
  • Length: 37 feet, 3 inches
  • 50,000 Hour Life




LED Holiday Light String Set, 100 Warm White L.E.D. Light Bulbs, Energy Efficient 9.1 Watts Total Overview


Indoor/Outdoor Use; 50,000 Hours Average Life



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Apr 05, 2010 08:30:56

No comments:

Post a Comment